Tuesday, April 5, 2011

lord nrisimhadeva

kandiya nrsimha-pade magibo kakhana

nirapade navadvipe jugala-bhajana

bhaya bhaya paya yan'ra darsane se hari

prasanna hoibo kabe more daya kari
Lord Nrisimhadeva is hiding in the clay as he comes out his Beautiful and fearsome form becomes hypnotising.

Working all day long then coming home to spend time with my family I am in a deep meditation on Lord Nrisimhadeva form, I see his face at work his presence takes shape in my mind. All the while I can feel the desires in my heart leave and a peaceful calm takes over. Leaving only one desire to sculpt the lords forms forever!!!

Weeping, I will beg at the lotus-feet of Lord Narasimha for the benediction of worshipping Radha and Krsna in Navadvipa, perfectly safe and free from all difficulties. When will this Lord Hari, Whose terrible form strikes fear into fear itself, ever become pleased and show me His mercy?
Even though Lord Narasimha is terrifying toward the sinful souls, He offers great auspiciousness unto the devotees of Lord Krsna headed by Prahlada Maharaja. When will He be pleased to speak words of compassion unto me, a worthless fool, and thereby make me fearless?
He will say, "Dear child! Sit sown freely and live happily here in Sri Gauranga-dhama. May you nicely worship the Divine Couple, and may you develop loving attachment for Their Holy Names. By the mercy of My devotees, all obstacles are cast far away. With a purified heart, just perform the worship of Radha and Krsna, for such worship overflows with sweet nectar."aying this, will that Lord delightedly place His own divine lotus-feet upon my head? I will experience sublime love for the Divine Couple Radha-Krsna and undergo the ecstatic transformations called sattvika. Falling on the ground, I will roll about at the door of Sri Narasimha's temple.

All glories to Lord Narasimhadeva who destroys all the obstacles on the path of devotion!

All glories to Lord Narasimhadeva who grants those who worship Him pure love for the Divine Couple!

No comments: