Tuesday, April 21, 2009

CHANTING UNTIL EVERYTHING VIBRATES HARE KRISHNA


Every thing is Made up of Krishna energies And krishna himself is present in every single Atom! I was chanting to night and I started to think of an old meditation I use to do, base on a martial Qigong [chinese yoga] breathing techniques. It entails breathing in and out using every cell in ones body, yes using the mind and being conscious of every cell in your body inhaling and exhaling vibrating in and out. Expanding further and further until your body is gone, and there nothing but expanding, contracting and vibrating. I have spent hours in deep meditation and I have felt my body vanish, no more, Impersonalist "yes" I was but even then I could always feel something deep within something consciously bigger then me "And here I am chanting the great Mantra of deliverance".

So I focus this time and envision every cell in my body chanting Gods holy name, in the beginning nothing really happen but then as my focus grew stronger and my consciousness expanded, from my thoughts of chanting, to just hearing and not just with my ears but my whole body, it started to sink in. My whole body started to vibrate Hare Krishna slowly everything vibrate Hare Krishna, My skin, my bones, the cells in my lungs it started to echo the floor I sat on the walls, the rooms vibrated Hare Krishna. Then my mind started to drifted thinking wow this feels awesome when I realize even the Atoms making up my thoughts Vibrated Hare Krishna, No matter what it was it started to vibrate Hare Krishna all the Atoms that made up anything my Emotion even my Anarthas where vibrating Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare. My past my present my future all vibrating. For the first time at night I sat in one position unaffected by any numbness in my legs or back unaffected by my minds wondering off, because wherever it went there it was the Hare Krishna Mantra vibrating from every Atom. I was for the first time in all my years chanting in a trance.

By the end of it I sat in "silence" still hearing and feeling that vibration inside my whole being Hare Krishna, Then I remembered the law of vibration
The law of vibration says that everything in the universe is in a constant state of vibration. Everything, whether solid, liquid or gas is made up of energy and all forms of energy are constantly moving and vibrating. A rock, a person or a car may appear to be still but they are in fact […]

God makes up everything even our emotions and thoughts he is already vibrating this Mantra from within and without fro the subtle to the gross the micro to the macro from Spirit to matter. When we chant and truly listen there is no possible way for the mind or emotions to drifted off because they to vibrate the truth the essence "Hare Krishna".

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Hare/ Hare Rama Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare is a sound that is non-different from Krishna. The sound Krishna and the original Krishna are the same. There are things that we hear but do not see -- the wind may be whistling past our ears, and we can hear it, but there is no possibility of seeing the wind. Since hearing is no less an important experience or valid one than seeing, we can hear Krishna and realise His presence through sound. Sri Krishna Himself says, "I am not there in My abode, or in the heart of a meditating yogi, but where My pure devotees are singing." We can feel the presence of Krishna as we actually make progress.

3 comments:

M.Gandhari dasi said...

Hare Krsna Bhakta Ryan,
This is very good. I have a lecture by iskcon devotee explaining this concept from the sastra in detail. Please send me an e-mail and I will send you the link.
M.Gandharidasi

M.Gandharidasi said...

My E-mail is gitagee@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Please read my new essay titled "Is ISKCON a cult?" at http://harekrishnadiary.blogspot.com/

das,
Caitanya dasa